Kareoke with my brothers and sis!
(Set'um up Jacks in Lawrence)

My siblings are kareoke fanatics! Lindsay and Ellie even 'practice' sometimes and they totally have songs picked out that are tried and true. We have fun together - how many siblings do you know that like to party together? Sadly (but understandably) I go out w/them the least since I'm the 'old mom' of the group.
I hope Hank has a good relationship with his siblings someday!
Pete and Tif's annual Hayride:

It was another fun hayride and bonfire with all of Ryan's relatives! Hank gets to wear his costume 4 nights this Halloween season!

are you toasty warm katelyn?!
3 comments:
The hayride and bonfire looks like soo much fun, what a great family tradition!! I love this time of the year!
I like your sibling picture. Was John sick? He has no drink? :)
Looks like a lot of fun. I wished we lived closer!
Awe, thanks! but who wrote the last post? :)
Post a Comment