It was good to meet you, finally! cute little guy you got there :)
You do NOT have 'man hands'!
I was going to say what Heather said! I guess any hands look big near a baby! Vivian would rather be outside too... and don't they ever grow out of eating everything?!
I thought you meant Hank had man hands...lol! He's getting so darn big and handsome!!
He's sooo cute!! Um and you do not have man hands, we will have to compare hands next time I see you, I will BEAT you! LOL
Aww, how cute! I see both you and Ryan in him : )Are those the Little Jimenez girls?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
It was good to meet you, finally! cute little guy you got there :)
You do NOT have 'man hands'!
I was going to say what Heather said! I guess any hands look big near a baby! Vivian would rather be outside too... and don't they ever grow out of eating everything?!
I thought you meant Hank had man hands...lol! He's getting so darn big and handsome!!
He's sooo cute!! Um and you do not have man hands, we will have to compare hands next time I see you, I will BEAT you! LOL
Aww, how cute! I see both you and Ryan in him : )
Are those the Little Jimenez girls?
Post a Comment