Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Lincoln turns 2!

We celebrated Lincoln's 2nd Birthday last weekend at Antioch park.
Lincoln will become a big brother this November and Neal posted some awesome photos of him w/the sonogram pictures on his photography website: http://blog.lemonlimephoto.com/
Check it out!!
(the gender is a surprise in case you were curious)

yeah! presents!

family pic. lincoln was saying cheeeesssseeee!
Neal's parents are on the right (they live in NE), on the left is cousin Kendra (lives w/my sis right now), Uncle Lee, and Aunt Joanne (live outside of Dallas).

a mom shot
(these 3 all have 2 year olds running around too. i was just thinking the other day how it seemed like everyone was becoming first time moms and now i'm realizing that a lot of my friends have baby #2 now or it's on it's way!)
Hank loved throwing dirt clods and rocks in the water. He thought it was the coolest!
In other random news:
*I'm really excited for 'Top Design' on Bravo tonight. I happened upon it last week and I loved that show last season.
*I got a girls volleyball league together and I'm really excited about it. Two springs ago I couldn't play in the Arch. league because I was pregnant and last spring Hank cried half the time while watching from the sidelines (it's co-ed and Ryan was playing too), so I didn't get to play much.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I might have to steal a few of your pics for my album...I didn't take many that day. Thanks for letting us borrow the cooler for the party!

Manda P. said...

Cute pics!! Thanks for coming today, it was great to see you again, wish we would have had more time to talk!!