
Clint had a 'surprise' 30th Birthday for Sara this past weekend (she pretty much knew about it though). ...sorry your lips are black Sara - I have a crappy camera.

Colleen and Nikki

Let's just say that they were all having a
very good time by the time I got there. There was a DJ and everything!

On Wed. I met Ricky and Colleen at 'Monkey Bizness' at the Great Mall. It was one of those indoor playground things. They brought Sara's little girl plus their 2 boys. I must admit, it was pretty fun although I'm kind of anti-pay to play (or maybe I'm just cheap ... or maybe I'm just poor). ;) There are so many playground areas in mall common areas anyway but I guess those aren't too fun for older kids. ...anyway, I did quite a bit of playing and romping around myself since Hank needed some help doing stuff.

Good seeing you guys at the party and at the play place and at the zoo!
3 comments:
Wow! What is wrong with my lips? Funny! I honestly do not remember taking this picture!! Thanks so much for coming. I hope you had a good time. Sara
Cute new posts. I get lots of ideas for kid activities from your blog. We're just waiting for Luke to start walking so we can actually do some of this fun stuff. Hank with the cat was soo cute!
Amie
Happy b-day, Sara! I'm glad you explained the lips... LOL! We have one of those play things too-- I'm with you- but they're fun sometimes :)
Post a Comment